Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It Is Time

Oh. Gawd.


Just quite recently, I came across a section in the New Straits Times that made me start to break out in sweat. My heart started to pump frantically as my eyes scanned the page in search of hope, but alas, IT is to come. It is time.

The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2008 will be starting on the 12th November 2008 and ends on the 6th December 2008. What may seem so far away is actually much nearer than anyone would think.

SPM is coming and I have got to get a move on. I have got to pull my socks all the way up - right this instant or I shall suffer such undesirable consequences like last-minute cramming and falling into insanity for the lack of sleep and pleasure. Which shall also happen even if I start now, for I doubt I shall have sufficient sleep or entertainment whatsoever from this day forth. Heck, I could even fail my SPM if I don't watch it! (Note: My parents definition of failing = getting anything short of straight A1's. My definition = getting anything short of straight A1's... Same lahhhhh my parents got very high expectation of me, so do I... I think)

So, however much I regret to say this, I am obliged to say, this is where I leave blogging for some time. I do not expect to stop until the end of SPM, for there will probably be some things that I'll be dying to inform you guys, but I do not think I can or should spend too much time on any recreation or entertainment. I cannot be blabbing about some detestable teacher all the time nor can I be wasting my time telling you about my social, emotional, physical, spiritual, etc etc problems, can I?

Therefore, I shall take my leave.

"In everything you do, put God first and He will crown your efforts with success." Proverbs 3:6

"Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

"I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me!!!" Philippians 3:14

No comments: