Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pity, Pity

I have a friend in Kuching, Vance Hesler, whose birthday falls... on the 11th November - a.k.a the day that Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2008 commences.
Life must suck so bad for him. Other would-be-miserables include Priscilla Tan and Ryner Lai whose birthdays fall sometime during SPM.

SPM trials has ended for me. I am slightly relieved, but yet all of us Form 5 students know all too well that this is just the beginning of an intense 40 days or so before the dreaded final exam starts. After a few days of rest and relaxation, it will be back to the grinding stone to polish up all my subjects.

Meanwhile, to all my Malaysian friends: If you celebrate Hari Raya, then Selamat Hari Raya in advance!! If you don't, then enjoy the one-week holidays because if you are in Form 5 it's all you're gonna get before more study, more books...

No comments: