Monday, October 27, 2008

ZITS!!!

I. Just. Love. Zits.
No, not zits as in pimples but the comic strip "Zits" by Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman. It is always, always so funny and comical in a way I can relate to because it is centered on this teenager called Jeremy, his parents and his friends. Most English newspapers have the comic everyday at the Entertainment section, I think.

Anyway, I collected quite a number of Zits comic strips from 2004 until now, and I kept the ones I thought was funny enough to incur a smile or a laugh from myself. I have posted some and will be posting alot more in http://kana-kana-kana.blogspot.com (my secondary blog).

Some strips have a short storyline lasting one week or so, for example one series I named "Cleanliness. Or Lack Of It" and "Teen Pregnancy". I will be adding more later when I'm free. XD Enjoy!

Here are some of the comic strips...











No comments: