Monday, September 28, 2009

KMB ROCKS!!!




OK let's not get carried away. No, Kolej MARA Banting is not the most comfortable place in the world. No, no, no. It's just that right now, I feel so very proud of my college for doing so well in the Merdeka celebration competitions that was held from 26th to 27th September, 2009. This morning the results were announced; KMB swept the choir, pidato, poster, multimedia competition for first prize, and the sketsa and deklamasi sajak for second place.
I joined the choir, and it was so fun! I would say that it would have sucked if we hadn't won, because it seems like all the other colleges (9 of them: all the Kolej MARA and Kolej Profesional MARA) didn't understand what the meaning of "Nyanyian Lagu Patriotik Berkumpulan" was: only 3 groups were actual choirs; the rest were singing karaoke and dancing and prancing about; it was so funny! In the end I think it was only 3 groups competing seriously; I am so happy that KMB came out tops!
More pictures on the amazing FaceBook... XD

Tomorrow, I return to the college: my home away from home. Really, I do feel like it's almost my third home, because I miss my friends, my comfortable routine, and tennis. XD

No comments: