Monday, November 26, 2007

Lost and Found



Hallelujah!

Something truly amazing and miraculous occured to me today, that will totally alter the course of my life....!!!
... not really, but still...

I was trying to find out more about changing accounts, emails and whatnots when I came accross this "forgot" link. And just when I thought all hope had been lost... I found that I had used an old email for all my previous blogs!!
Therefore, I decided to delete all those unusable blogs, just so that there will be three more available addresses for those aspiring bloggers out there... haha. More like, two more available addresses, as I decided to make a spare blog on this account, just for the sake of posting pictures online to link, old unwanted posts and whatnots. Subsequently, I deleted my first post of this blog for the same reason.

Cheers!

No comments: