Saturday, October 18, 2008

Drought

Aaaaggghhhhhhhhh
Aaaaggghhhhhhhhh
................
AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH
AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY NO WATER?!!!
*sob* *sob*
The past two days whole Banting no water, but my house didn't realize until today. I think the reserve tank finally ran out, I guess. So have to ration water like army camp. Think National Service, but at least I have actual FOOD.

I think some pipe at some reservoir somewhere burst and no one is fixing it? Even at Nilai also no water, what the heck!! Imagine how the Africa people survive with no clean water. *sob* Must be thankful. Must be thankful.

You know what's worse? I have a freaking ulcer, which makes lack of water even less bearable. WhywhytellmewhyIWANTWATERGIVEMEWATERORIWILLDIEEEEEEEEE....

1 comment:

she3p said...

omg..so kesian....i used to experience that during my Inti COllege Nilai years.....like can u imagine..the shared toilets.....eewwww.....at least u're at home...:P