I was tagged by Yvonne.
The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
[By the way, I made a list of this sometime ago in conjunction with Merdeka Day but anyway these would be the extra facts you probably don't know.]
1. I am and have been feeling very restless these days. It's like I know I have to sit at the table and study but it feels so difficult because I want to do many other things like THIS BLOG... *sob*
2. Did you know "OIC" is actually not "oh-i-see" but the Organisation of the Islamic Conference?
3. Last year when I took part in the National Postal Bible Quiz (in BL, Kuching), I only got co-curriculum marks for state level. But this year I got marks for national level for participation in the same quiz and also for getting 81% which gave me the same marks as if I got first place in an event. Good thing I came here, no?
4. I love the book "The Sword in the Stone" by T.H. White which I found at my school library. It was so entertaining and funny that I kept rereading and renewing the book for at least two months! The wizard, Merlyn, is so comical, and I just aaagghhh .... go read it. =)
5. I don't know if this makes me sound less mature than most, but my favourite movies are the animated "Ratatouille" and "Kung Fu Panda". This would be because I find the message very inspiring, that is to go after your dreams and ambitions no matter what friends or family say about you!
6. I don't like watching thrillers and movies with gore, violence or shock. I prefer to read about them on Wikipedia. Actually, it's not that I don't like to watch, but more of... cannot watch because no DVD... *sob*
7. I love Casting Crowns. The name itself is amazing. The songs like Does Anybody Hear Her, If We Are the Body, Lifesong, Now My Lifesong Sings, Praise You in the Storm, Who Am I and Voice of Truth are constantly being played on my MP3 because they are all very inspiring truths.
8. I only have about 40 days left until SPM. Is the number somehow significant? 40 days means testing, preparation for something, like how Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness, and 40 years of the Israelites wandering around in the desert, and 40 days and nights of rain in Noah's time... maybe that explains why I feel so restless?
9. I have no more time to type because my mom's bugging me to study. The rest will have to come later, or will never come. =(
10. I am very happy to have been able to play piano for the Beautiful Woman's Conference. Although I am exhausted and a bit sick now, but it was an honour and privilege.
11. I went to Cyber Cafe for the first time in my life yesterday! Some of us guys who were also playing in the Beautiful Woman's Conference has nothing to do while waiting for the women to finish so we decided to go to A to Z to play some Counter Strike and Call of Duty. It was fun, but it was so tiring, I probably wouldn't want to go there again...
12. I haven't watched Batman: The Dark Knight. I've heard everyone saying it was fantastic and The Joker was eerily amazing, but no, I haven't been able to watch it yet.
13. I don't watch Heroes, either, although many people I know love it so much. Yesterday when eating lunch with the aforementioned guys, they told me all about Heroes and all the super powers and the plot... but I have no time to watch. But it all sounds really cool though.
14. I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIIIVEEE!!!!!!
15. School reopens tomorrow after the Raya break, and I can't wait to get my results for trial. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not putting the hopes too high, because I don't want to count my eggs before they hatch, right?
Thursday, October 02, 2008
I was tagged by Yvonne.
Written by Samuel K Lis Time: 5:51:00 PM