Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I hereby vow:
Never to go to KL or somewhere so far away that I need to take PUBLIC TRANSPORT home. Because the public transport here sucks so bad. Especially the buses. Yesterday my sis, her friend Vincent and I had to wait ONE AND A HALF HOURS for a CITYLINER bus that NEVER CAME. So we had to take a KTM train from Midvalley to Nilai, then a bus from Nilai KTM station to Nilai Inti College, then my parents picked us from there. So banyak-banyak susah.
And what was I doing at Midvalley, you might ask? Watching.... Mamma Mia! Why Midvalley to watch, you might ask? Because my sister was bored of Bukit Tinggi's AEON...



I loved Mamma Mia! The Movie!! I sang along [much to the annoyance of some] to the songs I knew, and I just couldn't stop tapping my toes to them. Donna (Meryl Streep) and her friends were so expressive and funny. Must. Go. Watch.!!!

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way :)