Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged

*sigh*

Tagged by Andre Tan Hong Shu
[I editted and corrected the language of the questions a bit.]

1.What is the relationship between you and him?
- He's one of the best friends of one of my best friends.
- We're both kind of melancholic quiet and emo-ish but we don't talk much. To each other, that is. Hmmm.

2. Your 5 impressions about him:
- Amazingly talented in music and art
- Amazingly smart.
- He seems to have a low self-esteem. Hmmm, I'm not very sure.
- Quiet, often pessimistic?
- Japanese anime freak

3. The most memorable things he has done for you.
- .......... it's only been 8 or 9 months I knew him.....
- Since I have to answer, I guess it would be his inviting me to his house together with Lik Pin and Erica to let me play on the piano while mine was still in Kuching.

4. The most memorable thing he has said to you.
- Well, I guess he doesn't really SAY [in speech] much to me, but he DID "say" [in blog] about me: "ROXXX to the core"...

5. If he becomes your lover, you will...
- Faint. Commit suicide.

6. -question lost- [?????]

7. If he becomes your lover, he has to improve on...
- This is sounding disgusting, but anyway he would need to be a little more talkative. But that's his character, it's HIM, but as for me I would need a TALKATIVE person to complement my less talkative nature. =D

8. If he becomes your enemy, the reason would be...
- I become jealous of his super-talentedness, or vice versa. XD

9. The most desirable thing to do with him is...
- Play music?? Jamming...

10. The overall impression of him is...
- He reminds me of myself... only he's a lot richer and more talented. XD XD XD

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- I think most people find me passive and not very intrusive or bossy. But some think I'm annoying, some think I'm less macho than most, some think my ass is big, but I don't care. Almost.

12. The character you like about yourself is...
- I tend to think a lot. Maybe a bit too much?? As a result I tend to have difficulty sleeping. But thinking is good, I think.

13. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is...
- I think too much?? And I find it so hard to talk to people sometimes. Most of the time. Almost all the time. But I don't hate it. I know I am wonderfully made. It's just that I sometimes/all-the-time resent that I am inept in communicating with people that I don't know.

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is...
- [like] Jesus Christ. I was made to be like Christ, in His image and all. XD

15. For the people who like and care about you, say something to them.
- I like and care about you too. XD Even if I don't know who you are...

16. 10 friends to tag:
1. Lik Pin
2. Erica
3. Sin Yee
4. Leti
5. Ryner
6. Jer
7. Wilson
8. Hannah
9. Jason Lau
10. Susan

[Sorry but I'm kind of out of people to tag...]
[All the people tagged were placed in random order without reference to questions below. But it all seems to fit. XD]

17. Who is no2 having a relationship with?
- I wouldn't know. She'd never tell me. But I know for sure there's SOMEONE...

18. Is no.3 a male or a female?
- Sometimes it's hard to tell. Lol, just kidding. Male. I meant, female...

19. If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- Hmmmm.. let's just say they'll make a noisy couple. No way. One is a holy mole [really?] and another has an all-too colourful language that she does not hesitate to use at any given moment. Xo

20. How about no.5 and no.8?
- No comment. That would be so so so weird. But hey, both of them have multiple pimples [as far as I know] so it would be a match made in Acne-Heaven... LOL

21. What is no.1 studying about?
- I would think he should be concentrating on Chemistry for now.

22. Is no.4 single?
- Aiks!
- You know, I have no idea. Sometimes she is, sometimes she's not.
- She's "single but not single". She and a certain someone [I wonder who?] are "together but not officially together". She's... it's.... complicated??

23. Say something about no.6?
- The best friend I've ever had and will have, I think.
- Unfortunately he wouldn't tell me about a certain girl he likes. Always keeping to himself der...

No comments: