Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moral

Have I ever said this before? I don't think so. But I'll say it now, for the first and last time: I despise Pendidikan Moral but THANK GOD Moral is over and I shall never ever see another stoooooopid nilai or read another stoooooooopid definisi because it's all RUBBISH. Does anyone need any MORALITY to get A1 for Moral? For all Moral is worth, I know of a pretty immoral friend who got A1 for Moral - and all the other subjects for that matter, but my point is... Moral is the most *insert expletives* subject in the whole wide world. What can you actually LEARN, for cryin' out loud!!

OK, now that I've gotten that off my burdened chest, I must say that today has been the most stressful and tiresome exam of my whole entire life. So far. Additional maths from 8a.m. until 1p.m. and Moral from 2.30 until 5p.m. Additional maths was enough to drain out all my brain cells. So by the time the clocked ticked 3p.m., I was wanting to scream, dig my grave and die, because I was so freaking tired, hot, sweaty and to add to my sufferings the Moral questions were so bizarre and frying my brains that I was just scribbling nonsense words and not caring if it was the most appropriate thing.

But anyway it's all over. For me. After years and years (actually only this year, hmmm) of memorizing, I shall drain all memory of Moral from my head. As for those of you who are younger than I, I heard that Moral is going to be cancelled from SPM a few years down the road. There is hope for the children of this world!! Whatever. Onwards... to the Science subjects...

[oh, oh, by the way, did anyone realize that one of the Moral questions about Puan Lisa complaining about her majikan, the sender address was 'Banting, Selangor'? Wooohhohohohohooooo didn't know Banting so famous!!]

5 comments:

she3p said...

gosh..two papers at one go...tough man....

eheheh..but i must agree...u dont really have morality to score in our moral papers....Oh gosh...

Samuel K Lis said...

Amen.
Just need some common sense, memorizing skills and a whole lot of luck luck luck.
*sighhhh*
pray i can get A1... *sob*

Esther said...

all the best for the rest of ur science subjects. u're a smart boy and Im very proud of u=)

Anonymous said...

Yup, you're right. The current moral syllabus is insufficient!! More memorizing! More studying! More brainwashing! MUAHAHAHA! *evil*

Samuel K Lis said...

eh it's not just insufficient: It's useless and brainlessly pathetically nonsensical.
And thank you esther!