Wednesday, November 12, 2008

S.P.M.

Right. This is the biggest exam I have ever taken (and still taking) and one of the biggest I will ever take. The exam that will probably decide where I go and what I do with the rest of my life. It could spell success and it could be my downfall.

But I am feeling quite positive about the first two days of exam. Sejarah (history), which is one of the hardest subjects for me, was not as bad as I dreaded. I am quite hopeful for a good result in it. As for Bahasa Malaysia and English, I just pray and hope that the examiners will be fair and lenient in marking my essays. Other than that, I am apprehensive for the following papers next few weeks, especially Moral and Biology.

However, the long hours in exam hall, from 8am stretching until 4.30pm is very taxing on everyone's body and brain. I don't know how we can think properly when our bodies are screaming for sleep and our brain drying up under the sweltering heat of the Malaysian perpetual summer. But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Amen!

Oh, by the way - the English essay topic I chose was "My Perfect Future Husband or Wife". Unknown to me, I had already written the essay a long time ago here!! Hahahahahaha... and guess who I wrote about? Hmmmmmm....

3 comments:

she3p said...

keep it up Sam!! :)

all the best for the rest of the papers.....:)

Samuel K Lis said...

thank you thank you

stressfulgirl said...

hey.friend.you wrote that tittle?oh my godness.that topic is the hardest compared to others.(i think).
wow.extraordinary.what u wrote about,dude?why u will write this topic?amazing.
good luck^^