Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Andre

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. (Right...)

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?

Roger Federer. No... he's going to lose. Maybe Beethoven? Too moody - and dead. Umm... Marty Sampson, Joel Houston, Darlene Zschech, Henry Seeley, Mike Guglielmucci... Amazing songwriters! How about Pn. Anita, the bestest English teacher I have ever known? Reverend Ryner who inspired me to draw closer to God. Pastor Chris Long the fantastic youth speaker. Jeremy Lim the ever-serene man of God who kept me on the road of goodness and self-control. Most of the time. Wilson Liew the Moley Musician, Wye Yii my piano shi-fu, Gordon Goh who leads worship like there's no tomorrow, Uncle Mervyn Song who inspired and inspires me to have a heart after God's presence and the young people... So many inspirations!! I would have to say it was David from the Bible, who sought after God's heart. I wanna be like the guy. Minus the mistakes with women and all that, of course.

2. What do you feel like doing now?

My mom would be so proud of me if I said I feel like studying, but what I would like to do now is sleep. I need sleep, I tell you, I don't get much of it these days. I would also like to play on a grand piano, thank you very much.

3. If you are to be stranded in a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?

For one thing, if I were to be stranded on an island, it would have been with others because we would never end up on the island in the first place. Therefore, it is safe to say that any incidence of my being stranded on an island would have been because of my idiocy and lack of friends to advise me otherwise.
Secondly, if I were to be stranded on an island, the people I would want to bring would be the smartest and most resourceful people, correct? I don't seem to know anyone who fits that description. Oh well.
But just for information's sake, if I had no other choice but to die with other people, I would bring along: Hosanna my dearest sister, umm, and whoever wants to die with me...

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

England! I want to see the place where my favourite language originated. Hmmm that would mean I'd have to go to Italy and France and all too, right? Hmm... in that case, I want to see Wimbledon and the castles and all the rich heritage of the English people!! I also think the British accent is uber cool!! XD

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Write a mutli-million dollar best-selling novel. In fact, write many of them, then the money starts rolling in and I can waste the rest of my life suing other people for plagiarism like J. K. Rowlings.

6. Do you believe in true love?

What in the world does it mean?? I don't know much about that, but I do believe God has a plan for our lives including our future spouses and all, so if 'true love' means there is a destined someone out there waiting for you, then why not?

7. What do you want most from your lover/admirer?

Aah... there is a vast difference between lover and admirer. I wouldn't care the least for who my admirer is (unless the feeling is mutual) because admirers come and go, don't they? But lover... is someone who does a certain something-not-to-be-discussed with you, in specific English anyway. So, no comment on this.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

I tell you, it won't happen, and I shan't tell you what I'd do, for "it doesn't pay to dwell on dreams". (I quote from Albus Dumbledore concerning the Mirror of Erised)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Heck, no, but I'd make sure she finds out in some subtle manner. I mean, why love unrequited? Waste of time, money, time, money...

10. List out 3 good points of the person that tagged you.

I don't really know Andre, but so far I know he's really talented, gentle and supersmart.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Ah, a more specific question unlike no.7. My other half must be a Christian, shorter than me, younger than me, poorer than me. Not really, but I should be the one providing for my family, right? It would be nice if she has musical and artistic ability, enjoys tennis and/or badminton, enjoys reading, cooks really well and likes animals... in fact I've blogged about this a long time ago. Look for it where you may find it!!!

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Hate is a strong word. Nevertheless some people do deserve some amount of resentment. They are those who are infinitely sarcastic like a certain Mr. XXXX in my school, terribly evil to humans and animals, and arrogant people. I shall be extremely careful not to become on of them, though...

13. What is your ambition?

Read "Too Many Dreams, Too Many Choices" by Yours Truly

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

That's a tough one. If people do point out my faults, I would feel hurt. If they don't, I'll continue being faulty (that sounds wrong... oh well) and not change. either way there is some amount of damage but in the long run, I would rather be a better person than remain an ugly duckling.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

God. Definitely.

16. Are you a shopaholic?

I don't think so. I don't have any euphoria while in a shopping mall (unless it's MPH or Art Attack or something), most probably I've been constantly dragged along by my sisters every time they go shopping for clothes...

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

I would want to be more hardworking, a little bit more respectful to other people, and not be so [insert faults here]. But I like myself the way I am.

18. What would you do if have an off day?

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Eat. Play piano. Go online. Sleep.
There is no remedy like sleep in the whole wide world. Amen?

19. Whats the last shocking thing you have seen or heard?

Carly Smithson went out? What the ****?!! Oops, sorry, but it was shocking. I don't like Syesha, I hope she goes out soon!! Who wants to bet that it will be an all-male finale? Or... all-David finale!!

20. Whose ass would you kick if you were given the chance?

This is, unfortunately, a public blog, and so names, must not be given. Let me just say that there are some very disagreeable teachers out there in the world, and it seems that some of the worst were dropped in MES. How annoying.

ta-ta! I tag:
Only the most nothing-to-do people I can think of.
Mr. Mole
Anders
Daniel
Sushi or Rice

and whoever else who has nothing better to do. XD

No comments: