Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Jonathan

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

No. You may be attracted or simply physically stimulated by someone but LOVE is made of time and effort. I think so, anyway, but I'm not an expert.

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?

This is irrelevant and a waste of time. In fact this whole tagging thing is a waste of time. Anyway, moving on.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Answered in previous tag.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

WHO THE *toot* MADE THIS QUESTION?
I believe what I see. I see what I believe. I see a rainbow after the rain. Duh.

6. Do you like being who you are today?

Yes and no. Yes because I like, no because I don't like all. I shall explain no further because that is all the question asked. So there.
(Hal ini adalah kerana saya tidak ingin keluar tajuk. Nanti potong markah lahh!!!)

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Answered (albeit incompletely) in previous tag.
But just for knowledge's sake, I would buy all the best-selling books in the world and read them. Then, I shall donate the books and a hefty sum of cash to a children's home or library or something like that. I might also want to get the grandest piano in existence, and never touch it because of its grandness...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Answered before.

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?

And be mistakenly eaten by Daniel the choc-addict? No thank you.

10. Do you wear boxers?

Irrelevant. Next.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?

I would like a .... You know what? I have no inkling of cars whatsoever. I just ride in whatever cars that come to fetch me, and I look at the million-dollar cars with no feeling at all. And when I drive someday, I'll just take whatever I find. Sorry!

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?

Hug. Kiss. Hug. Kiss. Why choose when you can have both? Hehe.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

Answered already. Next.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?

My MP3 player. It is so useful especially when trying to sleep (I sometimes have trouble sleeping because I tend to think too much especially on the night before or after a big event - for example, even these days I still keep thinking of the debate competition and how I would have said some things differently if given a chance) and study. Did you know that listening to Baroque music before and after studying helps you to study? Don't believe me ah?? It's true!!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

Answered.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?

I feel pretty down when I lose a competition not because I wasn't good enough but because I didn't try hard enough. One of the most disappointing times was the tennis competition a few months ago. I was really upset that time. But eventually I realized my opponent was damn good, so... no regrets.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?

Nope. I want to take life slow and steady. If I knew I was going to be rich and successful or poor and ugly in the future, I wouldn't care to work hard, would I? I think there is no fixed future. Everything we do today determines tomorrow. God is in control of everything that happens to us, but how we respond will make all the difference.

20. Hehe! A bonus question?!! How about this: What is your favourite colour?

I chose this question because I think colour is a very complicated thing. What is colour? Scientifically speaking, it just means white light being reflected off objects that absorb waves of different frequencies. How can it be that mere light waves can have so much effect on people's emotions, and can be transformed into masterpieces of art?!
Before my secondary-school life, my favourite colour was blue, because it is calm and serene, a deep wave of tranquillity. It is like the ocean, a calm but sometimes unexpected sea of water. It is a very agreeable colour, I should say.
After that, I started to adore the colour orange, this mainly because it reminds me of oranges and orange juice, which tickles my taste buds every time I think of orange... hehe! But it is sometimes too cheerful, so it is not a very pleasant sight when I am not particularly happy.
Right now my favourite colour is white. Why? Because it is so neutral but yet is so versatile! It can go with any other colour and still looks perfect! All colours come from nothingness, so to speak.
My least favourite, I must add, is yellow. It's kind of painful to my eyes, I don't know why. Kind of reminds me of jaundice. Oh well!

I tag: The people I tagged before this.

Now, I shall take me leave and go study. Aaaagggghhh!!!

No comments: