Thursday, July 10, 2008

Matriculations

I have sent in my application for the Matriculations Program online. (the government very technology-savvy oh? But donno why their server so darn slow...)



As you can see I put my choices for the Matrics centers in West Malaysia. I would have most liked to go to Labuan's Matriculation Center to continue the legacy of all the Lis kids stepping foot in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan - but no, it would be too far... *sigh* So which one will it be - Melaka, Negeri Sembilan or Perak? I hope Melaka but N.9 is the nearest so... wherever God (or more like the government people) wants to put me I'll go. However it's not exactly my first option lah, I hope to be able to go there for fun like my sis Hosanna because getting MARA/JPA scholarship....!!

Anyway it's still quite far in the future, I shall concentrate on the NOW for now... and study study study...

No comments: