Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tagged

[Again, I am quite sure I've done these silly things before, but since I am as free as the free mouse, cooling pad, headset and lock cable I got with my new laptop, I shall bore you with this tag. Xo]

I was tagged by Leti and Gloria.

I tag:
1. Anders
2. Mrs. Molting
3. Lik Pin
4. Erica
5. Ryner
6. Von Von
7. Neece
8. Barack Obama
9. Cicakman

How do you know 1? (Anders)
Church. Youth. A good friend's best friend. My sister's friend's friend's brother.

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Mrs. Molting)
I would never have known what is a port de bras. No, it has nothing to do with ports nor lingerie. Much to do with ballet dancing.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Lik Pin & Erica)
Attend their wedding. Unless they don't invite me. I kill you!! (a la Achmed the dead terrorist)

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Von Von & Ryner)
*speechless*
Maybe. They both cannot stop talking. They both sing...

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Neece)
OH YES SHE IS HOT!! Hehe, too bad she has a boyfriend already!! ... or is that, like, outdated news already?

Tell me something about 9 (Cicakman)
Wahahahaha how do I know? I never even watched the stupid thing.

What's 1's favourite past time? (Anders)
Cooking, baking, sewing, singing, piano... I don't know which one is his favourite borr...

What language does 2 speak? (Molting bird)
The language of an emo ex-ballerina who falls in love with a talented ex-model.

Who is 3 going out with? (Pin)
Ermmm... number 4?? Haha I don't know.

How old is 4? (Erica)
From the way she acts, I'd say maybe about 10?? XD

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Ryner)
A long, long time. I mean talk as in face-to-face. MSN doesn't count. *sob* Why so long didn't see him hor...

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Von)
Ermmm... Spongebob??

Would you date 7? (Neece)
OH YES SHE'S HOT!! Only that, like I said, she is taken and SO AM I!!!! Wahahaha...

Is 8 single? (B.O.)
Nope. Unless he gets divorced, sorry ladies!

What's 9's last name? (Cicakman)
... ... ... ...
*blink blink*
... ...
I have not a clue.

No comments: