Sunday, March 30, 2008

The New Mr. and Mrs. Victor Gonzalez

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow again. Can't stop wowing.
Pastor Victor and Anusha's Wedding was AWESOME. Not only because it was so beautiful, but maybe because I was involved in it? Hehe.





As I mentioned earlier, I was supposed perform with the church's Youth Alive (aka youth group) but had a bad case of flu and running nose. I took Loratadin, an anti-allergic medication which causes dry mouth so my chances of singing well looked slim. The song was (so very) high (Made to Love by Tobymac)... but thank God, I managed to pull it off quite well (I think - people say lah) so ... all praise to God!!
Hope to get married soon! Hehehehee... XD XD

For more pictures, go here for the classic version or here for the blogger-friendly version...XD

No comments: