Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tagged - by Albert and Leti

Games rules and regulations

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question to make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tag. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.You must add the one who tagged you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, returning the tag to sender is prohibited.

1. What was your childhood dream?
To have a collection of all the books in the world. I didn't realize it would take eternity to finish reading all the amazing books, but I would still like more books, thank you!!

2. Do you like rainy or a sunny days?
Well in Malaysia's weather I can't really say. When it's sunny, it's hot like HELL (almost) and when it's rainy, it's wet and icky and cold... oh wait, when it rains I'd have to collect the clothes - so I'd definitely take sunny then...

3.Which colour is your favourite?
I have no idea. It used to be dark blue for the first few years of my life, then I decided I adore the colour orange. Then I decided baby blue must be THE ONE for me - then I fell in love with yellow-orange again because it reminded me of orange juice and oh how I love orange juice...

4. If you've the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
... *silence* ... *cough* ... hello, why you didn't go to (some meeting somewhere)??

5. Which place have you wanted to visit the most?
England. No, America. No no no... England it is. Umm, can I go to America too?

6. Which part of you do you hate most?
My whole body. Well technically my whole body contributes to my height, right? So I'd rather have my whole body be elongated a few millimeters, that would make it just right... XD

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Play some melancholic, emo song on the piano or pour out my heart to my beloved one, that is to mean my dog, Baby, and my diary...

8. What are you most afraid of losing?
My hearing and my fingers. Cos I wouldn't be able to play piano anymore, which would just make me DIEEE... *touch wood*

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her or would you just keep it as a secret in your heart, observing by yourself?
I would keep it a secret and then when the time is right and I have to means to marry, then I'll do something to start a relationship... but somehow my secrets never stay a secret - I have no idea why. Maybe it's a good thing??


10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
Albert
- Friendly and always ready for a nice chat even when his friends are around - so unlike the many multiple-faced people I know. *sigh*
- Smart and intelligent
- Sincere and a very faithful friend
Letitia
- Charming and pretty... XD
- Has a pure heart, with not a mean bone in her body. (I hope)
- While sometimes shy, but a very good friend

11. What are the requirements that you are hoping for in your other half?
You can find my requirements here.

12.Till now, what moment do you regret the most?
Not studying for UPSR. (got 5As 2Bs) I had no desire whatsoever to do well at that age, now I wish I could repair the damage to my string of A's in public exams.. oh well, I'll just have to do my best in SPM lar... (sorry Leti for having the same regrettable moment)
Of course the other "moments" are not things I would rather share in public, so there.

13. What type of person do you hate most?
I don't hate people. Much. I think. I hope. I shouldn't anyway... but there are just some people that just irritate and annoy me to the point of... resentment. Hate is too strong a word for me to consider. I resent people who openly tear down my faith, even if I don't actually know them. For example, the writer of The Golden Compass, Philip Pullman, and Dan Brown. But I like Dan Brown's books though. It's just terribly unfathomable how such talented writers can have so much evil in them...!!

14. What is your ambition?
So much yet so little to choose from. I wanted to be a professional musician, writer, poet, English professor, evangelist - but my parents have a different view. They think that because I'm smart, I should do science, like be a doctor. While I actually do have an interest in the field of medicine (thanks to my mother's influence) I would much rather do something in the artistic realm. But I'll see where God leads me lah.

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I assume this means what I think would make a person be a bad person? I think anyone who knows God's love and grace and yet turn away from it, is pretty messed up. But God is gracious, so I shall try to be too.

16. If you can have 1 dream granted, what would it be?
Being part of a big Christian youth band, like Planetshakers and United Live. But my youth is coming up, so it's not so much of a distant dream that has to be granted. So my dream... is to build an orphanage or to open my house as a youth facility like Uncle Mervyn. Oh wait that's an ambition... I want to grow taller!! Yup that's a dream, alright...

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
Nothing else but God alone. What else could matter more??!! Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things would be added unto you.

18. At what age do you wish to marry?
Now??!! Whenever I get a job, have the means to raise a family, and I feel that it is the right time and God wants to get married (yes Jon Teo, God does bother about stuff like this), then I'll get married. Preferrably between 22-30.

19. What do you want as your Christmas present?
I have my wishlist at the sidebar, please get me all hose things!! hehe... but for this Christmas I want to spend more time with everyone before I leave to Banting, so bring me out to eat and watch movie, thanks!!

20. My question goes like this: Will you miss your friends in Kuching?
In all honesty, I'm actually not very sure. I mean, there's the amazing Internet and the SMS, and I'll be too preoccupied with settling down to start missing people until maybe middle of next year, so... I'll miss some people - you know who you are!

Now I would like to tag this to:
1. Jeremy Lim
2. Ryner Lai (does he blog?)
3. Jon Teo
4. Bong Yang
5. Nat Sia
6. Daniel Chong
7. Wilson Mole
8. whoever who has lots of time to waste!!!

No comments: